Expert Pest Control in New Jersey
RIP Pest Control Inc. offers expert pest control services to both residential and commercial properties. Our 42 years’ worth of experience, highly skilled technicians, best equipment, and efficient methods, guarantee you that all of your pest problems can be addressed properly, in very affordable prices. Here is the list of all pest control services that we offer:
- Rodents Rodents are probably the most challenging to control since they tend to be wary of the new elements in their environments, including rat control measures. These creatures also harbor and carry a number of serious diseases. Fortunately, we have a great system that will surely get rid of them.
- Cockroach Your residential and commercial establishments are the perfect breeding grounds for roaches because there is plenty of food, warmth, water, and nesting sites all year round. These pesky creatures reproduce rapidly and carry various diseases since they are found near food and waste deposits. Fortunately, we have an effective baiting system to eliminate all these pests.
- Spiders Spiders are found almost anywhere, like to hide in dark areas, and prey on other insects. Contact us if you find numerous spiders at your place and we will conduct an inspection, create a control plan, and implement it immediately.
- Ants Ants live in colonies and can enter through the tiniest cracks in your home or establishment, looking for water and sweet or greasy food substances. With our special treatments, we can penetrate and destroy their nests to prevent them from coming back.
- Bed Bugs We specialize in dealing with bed bugs that are usually found in cracks and crevices of mattress seams, sheets, furniture, behind baseboards, electrical outlet plates, and picture frames. These nasties are more active at night and feed only from blood. Do not let the bed bugs bite, call us to free your place from these creepy crawlies.
For any pest control in New Jersey and rodent control in New York, never hesitate to call us at (646) 387 9066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!